Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My 2011 Primetime Top-10

Reposting in case you missed it…my top 10 shows of the year.

So many great choices. I could have picked 20. Which would have been the easy way out, like, you know, maybe allowing me to mention “Men of a Certain Age,” “Friday Night Lights,” “Mad Men,” “30 Rock” and other shows that were often top-notch. Or reality efforts like “Project Runway” that require actual creativity beyond dating, tanning and drinking. But no, just 10. In this golden age of the tube, try sticking to 10, it’s not so easy.

I welcome your feedback, even complaints about snubbing “The Walking Dead.”


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories - Google News